TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Private & Engagement Photosessions
- Private Photosession lasts 1,5 hours, which includes the time for changing different looks. During this time, you can manage to change 3 looks.
- The Client should discuss his/her clothing style ideas and combinations with the Photographer prior to the shooting. The best way would be for the Client to try different looks before the shoot, take pictures in those clothes and send them to Photographer. That way I can advise and select the best fitting combinations for the shoot. The Client has to stick to the plan and bring the same and agreed things on the day of the shooting, otherwise the photographer is not responsible for the end result.
- The Photographer also recommends the services of a Fashion Stylist, who will deliver the right clothes for the look and make sure that everything is perfect.
- A professional Makeup & Hair Artist is a standard requirement, and is chosen by the Photographer. Usually it is someone from the team, with whose work I am familiar. Please count 2 hours for the makeup and hair preparation prior to the shooting.
- The Client is supposed to come alone to the shoot, without any third parties.
- 50% prepayment is necessary prior to the shooting date. In case of client's cancellations, this amount is non refundable. Remaining 50% is to be paid at the shoot. In the case of cancellation due to photographer's fault, the full refund will be made.
- Location is to be discussed prior to the shooting.
- Travel expenses apply in case the location of the shoot is further than the 50 km radius from the Photographer's place.
- The Photographer is not giving all the photo RAW material to the Client. You will receive only professionally retouched pictures in color and black&white version.
- It can take up to 1 month for the pictures to be given to the Client. Please be patient!
- The selection of the final pictures is done by the photographer.
- It is possible to order extra pictures at an additional cost.
- Please don't be late for a photoshoot, cause if I would have another client after you, then your time would be just reduced by the delay time.
- The photographer keeps the right to publish some of the pictures in the portfolio. The client should inform earlier if they don't want their name tagged or published.
- The Client should not color correct or retouch pictures by himself. Please inform the photographer and the proper corrections can be made.
- The client should specify the preferred amount of retouch.
- Professional retouch includes skin softening; removal of eye bags; wrinkles; makeup and hair fixes; clothes and background fixing; slimming.
- Repeating clients may receive discounts.
- The photographer will give the Client a link for downloading pictures from the photographers web site.
- Wedding Day Services
Client agrees to give/have someone give Photographer sufficient warning of key events at the wedding to give the Photographer time to prepare (i.e., bouquet toss, cake cutting, speeches, etc.)
Photographer will endeavour to get photographs of as many guests as possible, which may be limited by guests’ cooperation in having their photo taken.
Client agrees that Photographer shall be given precedence in taking photographs over guests with cell phone cameras and other devices. Photographer cannot be held responsible for lack or photographs or poor quality of photographs if guests are interfering with Photographer’s work.
Client acknowledges Photographer may be limited in scope by rules of the location of the ceremony and/or reception. (i.e., flash photography may not be allowed within a Church)
Although all equipment is checked regularly and reasonable steps are taken to ensure backup equipment is available, Photographer will not be responsible for photographs that are not produced due to technical failure.
Any directions issued to the Client, guests or employees during a photographic shoot are deemed to be at said person's own risk and the Photographer cannot be held responsible for any personal accident during a photographic shoot.
Client agrees to provide a meal for Photographer if Photographer’s attendance is required for greater than five (5) hours.
- Post - Wedding Services
Photographer will supply the Post Wedding Services, meaning the selection and re-touching of photographs and provision of finalised digital photographs to you, within 90 days after the wedding date.
Wedding albums and other physical material, if ordered, can either be collected by you or posted to you via courier at an extra cost.
In the unlikely event that there is any defect with the Post-Wedding Services or the photographs, the Client should inform the Photographer and give a reasonable opportunity to fix any defect.
- Artistic style
On its own behalf, and on behalf of the subject: Client acknowledges that it is familiar with the Photographer’s portfolio and is requesting Services with knowledge of the Photographer’s style; that Photographer’s work is constantly evolving; that Photographer’s services are of unique and artistic nature; that the photos may be different from photographs taken by the Photographer in the past; and that in creating the photos, the Photographer shall use his personal artistic judgement to create images consistent with his personal vision of the Event, which vision may be different from the Client’s and /or the Subject’s vision of the Event. Accordingly, Client acknowledges that the Photos shall not be subject to rejection on the basis of taste or aesthetic criteria.
Photographer shall maintain the copyright of all photographs. Photographer grants Client permission to make copies of the images for personal use by Client and their family and friends. Sale, publication, or any other commercial use is specifically prohibited without the prior written consent of Photographer. The Photographer may use any photograph taken at Client's wedding to promote her business in advertising, brochures, magazine articles, websites, sample albums and so on.
A prepayment of 50% should be made upon the signing go the contract. This deposit is non-refundable. The remaining 50% is to be paid at the wedding day.
By Client. Client may cancel this Agreement at any time prior to the event. Upon cancellation, Client is not entitled to a deposit refund. In case the wedding is moved to a different date, the Photographer will try to adjust his schedule if she doesn't have a prior booking already for that date.
By Photographer. Photographer may cancel this Agreement at any time. If Photographer cancels, she must provide a suitable, replacement Photographer, subject to Client’s approval, which shall be obtained in writing. In the alternative, Photographer shall refund all monies previously paid by Client.
- Events beyond Photographer’s Control
Photographer will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of any obligations under these terms that is caused by an Event Outside Photographer’s Control, meaning any act or event beyond reasonable control, including strikes, lock-outs or other industrial actions by third parties, civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster, or failure of public or private telecommunications networks. In the case that it happens, the Photographer and the Client can agree to settle on another date to fullfil its services.
- Dispute Resolution and Legal Fees
In the event of a dispute arising out of this Contract that cannot be resolved by mutual agreement, the Parties agree to engage in mediation. If the matter cannot be resolved through mediation, and legal action ensues, the successful party will be entitled to its legal fees, including, but not limited to its attorneys’ fees.
In the event any provision of this Agreement is deemed invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, that part shall be severed from the remainder of the Agreement and all other provisions should continue in full force and effect as valid and enforceable.
- Legal and Binding Agreement
This Agreement is legal and binding between the Parties as stated above. This Agreement may be entered into and is legal and binding both in the United States and throughout Europe. The Parties each represent that they have the authority to enter into this Agreement.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The Parties agree that this Agreement shall be governed by the State and/or Country in which both Parties reside/do business. In the event that the Parties do business in different States and/or Countries, this Agreement shall be governed by Spanish law.
- Entire Agreement
The Parties acknowledge and agree that this Agreement represents the entire agreement between the Parties. In the event that the Parties desire to change, add, or otherwise modify any terms, they shall do so in writing to be signed by both parties.